Sunday, January 08, 2006

Goodwill Adventures

Secondhand stuff is the best. I like buying a bunch of cheap, random clothes and seeing how well I can wear them. Today I got a bunch of skirts, a couple blouses, two aphgan sweaters(sp?), cute hair ties, a belt, a scarf, a Billy Joel and Elton John tour shirt, a cherry purse, and a My Little Pony.

Me in some of mentioned clothes; [link]

Tour shirt <3 [link]

Pony and purse [link]

The pony is now named Brietta. The moment I got home and my nine year old borther Max found her, he brought her to me and said, "She is so CUTE!" So I asked him for a name idea, and he said Brietta. I'm not crazy about the name but his enthusiasm was so adorable I had to use it. x3

Ooooh. Things I forgot to say about Goodwill;

1) I saw this strange, badly draw dvd cover. It's for an animated movie called Black Arrow and it's the scariest. thing. ever. Here's the cover! [link] I wanted to buy it so bad to see what was up with lipstick man, but it was three bucks. I thought maybe long haired lipstick man was actually a girl and somebody drew a gotee on him but, nope, nope, plastic wrapper not removed. But THEN, when looking online, I found another version of the cover. No facial hair. wtf? [link] And Antinon pointed out that in the second cover, 'Black' is spelled wrong and the lion logos are missing. o_O

2) Me and my mom were poking around the toy section and we found a nekked GI Joe. My mom snorted and I was like o_O What? so she dragged me away from my brothers, still with the GI Joe, and said, "Look at his hand." I looked. It was posed like he was about to do something with it that we don't talk about in polite company. I laughed so hard I nearly collapsed on the floor in the toy section of Goodwill. LMAO

I drew stuff!
[Jaden and Cory]
[Jaden, Cory and Candi]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I like your new web-site design! Very cool! Goodwill Rocks! I've found so many neat things. Alot of my wardrobe is goodwill or thrift shop. I'll tell you what though, the rummage sales and thrifting in CA is much better than out here!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home