Thursday, April 13, 2006

I miss school so hard. I missed most of last week, and half a week before that, because of the most gnarly cold ever. Now it's spring break and I would SELL MY SOUL to see all my friends again. I miss my hallway, and Haley and Alisha and Sarah and Rachel and... :rants endlessly:

My only solace is listening to Marilyn Manson. Loudly. It reminds me of Haley. <3

But they took one of my favorite cds off of Napster. (Graceland, by Paul Simon) Maybe the people who run Napster are racist. Or MAYBE they just want to drive me crazy. -er.

It's a conspiricy.

On the bright side, my friend Kim (who's homschooled) came over and spent the night. We argued and played the Sims 2 and then argued about that. XD But that's what we do. It was a really good time. When she first came over it took her three song to finally notice the Marylin Manson cd I was listening to. "... What are you LISTENING to? x_X" She likes pop. And soft rock. And more pop.

On a closing note... this rant makes my day. That is my EXACT Kingdom Hearts pairing diagram. "Riku --> Sora <--> Kairi" Usually I HATE unrequite, but for some reason KH is the exception. Anyways, this rant is for KH1, and not 2, which is okay because my brother CANNOT FINISH NUMBER TWO. So, you say, why dont I play? Well, I don't play video games. Ever. But he does, so he should really suck less. I JUST DRAW THE FANART. BEATING THE GAME IS NOT MY JOB. >.>

RikuxSora is such a canon unrequite. Too bad it's not even on people's radar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home