Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blog Change [EDIT]

I'm going to change the layout of my blog. :3 I'll be editting it for awhile. Excuse the mess. Have you noticed that the example layouts have blogs that are completely in gibberish, or some other language? I keep noticing the word 'wankeing' in the title. XD

[EDIT] Well, that didn't take long, eh? It's pretty freaking girly. And the Loveless* pictures all over the top of it... @_@ There used to be Loveless pictures in the beackground too but the repeat looked wonky so I took 'em out. How can a show with only one female character (who isn't even in the canon pairing) be so BRIGHT and PINK?



That's the cover of the first manga. Point proven. Anyways, enjoy my new layout, and, um, read my blog and stuff. :3

*for those non-geeks out there, Loveless is an anime that recently came out in America. ^.^ Issu SoubixRitsuka loooove... :girly sigh:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home