Tuesday, April 18, 2006

WHOAH man.

I'm totally rocking out to Shattered and Firestarter with every evidence of enjoyment. This is why I'm not 'cool'. Lawl.

Today I drew Seth and Sabbath (Zeda's characters. Zeda is my idol, so I drew them a few times, and my friend Selah became obsessed. During math class last term she made me draw them in different poses EVERY DAY. I've drawn them so many times it's become as natural as sleeping.) today, because Selah's decided I haven't been working hard enough, apparently. She's be right. I only drew two things I was proud of over break.

Anyways, it's turning out pretty cute. I'll take a picture when I'm done with it. (scanner's broke, thusly nothing of quality posted lately. XD)


"Bite the Big Apple, don't mind the maggots!" -Shattered, The Rolling Stones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home