Monday, May 15, 2006

Omg, a lot of stuff.

I've been busy. I did this retarded chain request thing where you get an art request from the person who posted it, and in return you do requests for four more random people. I'm finished one of the requests, nearly done with the second, then I'll work on the third, and no one's filled the fourth slot yet. I don't think anyone will. I wonder how far this thing will carry. Of course, some of the links die because someone breaks the agreement or nobody wants request from them, but it can go pretty far, I think.

Here's what I drew for Antinon. It's Daniel Jackson in a sort-of-scene from The Diary, which is a horribly long, stupid SG1 fic that you don't want to read. Rly. Unless you're hecka insane. XD


And this is a comic I did for me and Antinon's comic series. :3 I dont know if shes doing it still. I just make one every now and then. Anyways, we used to do this to my parakeet all the time. XD


And I drew this last night. XD I dont even like DNAngel. And I doubt this would ever happen in the series. That series is evil. From the third ep I would think this could happen but then everything changed suddenly, and I dont know why. Maybe because Hiwatari had to go away for awhile? Ugh. Well, anyways, I'll call this one, "IN HIWATARI'S DREAMS."


EDIT! Just finished the second request. :3 From my friend Selah, this is Sora and Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home