Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Man, where is the energy COMING from?

I finished Sarah's (the Sarah I know form Deviantart, not my real life friend Sarah) art request from the four request thingy. This one should have been easy, but it took me all of THIS before I realized I shouldn't color black creatures with coloured pencils. x_X



The lyrics are from Indie Rock and Roll, by the Killers, which is the best song ever. Even better than Marilyn Manson. (omg, yes, I totally turned around on the MM thing, if you recall. I just can't get enough of some of his music. x_X)

Anyways. I'll shut up now. I need something to draw tho. Maybe lions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you love Marilyn Manson, have you heard anything about John5's collaboration with Meatloaf? Heard about it and was wondering if anyone had more info! Heard he co-wrote a track for his upcoming album... http://www.badongo.com/file/675382

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home