Monday, May 22, 2006

Blaaah.

My birthday is in five days. I feel kind of... blaaaah. Plus, my computer DIED. So I'm on my mom's laptop, listening to Sum 41 and Dana Winner. (Sum 41 was Rachel's suggestion, Dana Winner may be a vague suicide attempt. XD) And Greenday also. :rocks out in a distinctly geeky way:

Oh, and I put up a hiatus notice on Deviantart. Nobody seemed particularly upset. Lol. I've been sneaking back on there to look up Jack Spicer fanart anyways. HOW GEEKY IS THAT?!

btw, if you don't know (most sane people wont) Jack Spicer is the villain in a dumb cartoon called Xaio Lin Showdown. I think it's a cute show. ^_^; Lawl. My fandoms are so dumb.

I cannot draw worth crap right now. I don't know why. x_X I can kind of draw lions but NOBODY CARES about lions. XD I need more human characters. I think I'm going to go copy art to learn to draw humans better.

Or I might, you know, mope around some more. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home