Saturday, May 20, 2006

Yay Rachel! ^_^

I'm going to the redwood forest this weekend with my friend Rachel and her family. ^___^ She's going to pick me up in like half an hour. It's gonna be so fun. Rachel is one of my newer friends, but she's really cool. I met her at the anime club and we hang out at school now, and she comed over after school a lot.

She likes Naruto, ramen and shota. :3 She's hecksa cool, obviously. I sent her a pic of Naruto and that one guy... old, pervy-ish one... I don't watch the show. My other friends just told me to send it and said, "LOL she'll yell at you now." But instead she's like, "Cool. More? kthnx." LOL. Girl o' me own heart.

Okay, so, I'm sure I have better things to do than type this. XD On a final note, OMG, Nikki got my addicted to Blood Brothers, especially the song 'My First kiss at a Public Execution'. I cant believe I sunk this low. It's SCREAMY music. x_X

EDIT; Randomly, What sound is ".....!"? In anime and stuff it's always got speech bubbles that say that. XD Me and my friends have actualy spent hours trying to make that sound out loud. LOL Yes, we're sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home