Saturday, June 03, 2006

Doctor Who :3

Omg, I love that show so intensely it hurts. And I do mean the new version, not the old one. I'd have liked to have seen that one too, but alas, I missed out.

I love the Doctor/Rose. They're so cute, and Rose is one of the few female characters in any show that I like. (the others are Sam Carter from Stargate and Fuu from Samurai Champloo) I always feel bad when something bad happens to her, and that's VERY unlike me. =0 But she's so cool and awesome and she and the Doctor should have some wicked awesome children.

THIS part sounds a little bit more like me. Now, maybe I'm just tired, but does Jack flirt with men? o.O Now I'm thinking about it and I can remember him doing it all the time. I think he's blatantly and canonically bi-sexual. XD OH CRAP HE IS. AND NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO SLASH HIM WITH. STUPID ROSE, WHY MUST I LOVE YOU SO MUCH?

I'm sad now because I'm the worst slasher in the world for not noticing. But also happy because I can make up some stupid original character guy for jack now. XD -grumbles- I could never make up someone better than the doctor though... But this isn't being quite fair to me. I remember in the second part of Empty Child (this think that's what the episode was called) he was reminiscing over his rendezvous with some couple. And I was like, "=0 Oh lawd, with a man?" But canonical yaoi goes over my head, in a sort of "too good to be true" fashion. Characters who slash themselves. Who knew? XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home