Monday, June 05, 2006

i hate people.

before I forget, everyone who has myspace should go add me. All zero of you who read this blog. XD My profile, right here. Now go.

Okay, but the main thing is, my Deviantart friends make me hate people so much. Some people know I have an art gallery on Deviantart (shameless plug for myself) and I have some people I met there. They're nice people, and I love them, deep down, but Oh. My. God.

They always either comment too much and drown me in things I need to answer, or comment hardly at all, leaving me wondering even if they love me. Or they ask for weird art requests that I can never say no to, or they can't tell if my chracters are goys or girls and I never have the heart to correct them.

But no more moping. Here is drawings.

Gerard Way, lead singer of My Chemical Romance. :3



My Computer Design final. Sorry it's tiny, the size proportions on my school comp are different than mine at home. ^_^;



Btw, THIS IS TEH FUNNIEST THING EVER. Funnier if you liek the anime One Piece, but it's hilarious even if you don't. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home