Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ohhh Day in the Zone

Went to a concert thing with Rachel. It was Day in the Zone, and I saw, um... lots of bands. Ringside, Switchfoot, the lead singer of Creed, oh MAN he was good. And... um... They had a really popular one but I don't remember because we were tired and started walking to out pick-up spot. XD We liked Switchfoot best.

We ate a ton of ice cream and got free signed cds of some unknown band called Sex on Sunday. Gotta see if they're any good. I clung to Rachel for like the whole day. XD Hope I'm not caring her off like Jeremy did.

Men are like dogs, you can scruff them up and do whatever and they just wag their tails and act like big dorks. With a girl, you inch too close or touch them wrong on a bad day and they're up on the refridgerator and you're SOL. XD That was, I believe, an Adam Corolla anology that Nikki reminded me of when I was moping about something Rachel said. It's so true.

OH! And I did up my Myspace profile again. :3 Here's the picture I drew for the About Me section. It's pimp. I drew my unsightly moles. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home