Sunday, June 18, 2006

O.O What just happened?

Well... I just had the most awkward conversation of my life. Beyond that it confuses me, so I wont say anymore about it, but GEEZ.

Jeremy is
a) a player
b) completely manipulative
c) obsessive
d) unpredictable

Actually, he's also a nice, funny, and fun guy. But as far as relationships go, I don't even know what he's going to do next. I would never date him, but unfortunately, I'm sort of connected to him because of Rachel, so I cant stay clear of his relationships. x_X

I don't even know WHATS up. But Rachel needs to get back from Colorado soon, because I can't be confused for both of us forever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

I wish Rachel would come back to, so you can feel better.

How'd camping go? I hope you had fun. I'd never survive camping. Ever.Me and outdoors don't get along too much...Lol, but I bet you knew that already.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home